We are looking for creative people with a fair knowledge of video editing skills to join our creative team, co-create knowledge, and advocate for the people in greater need of support.
Act for Displaced, an international organization working to advocate for the rights of Refugees and Displaced people around the world. Our blog is visited by hundreds of readers every day from different parts of the world. As a part of our vision, we want to create awareness and spread the sufferings, injustice, legal analysis, policymaking, insights, and stories of Refugees and Displaced people through video content to everyone.
- 1-2 years of experience in video editing
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects or Adobe Premiere Pro
- Strong communication, conceptual and creative thinking
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency in video formats across various media outlets
- Plan and edit compelling videos by extracting clips and information through surfing online
- Stay updated about current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape, and market trends
- Opportunity to receive guidance from experts and sharpen your skills
- Opportunity to a reach global audience with your work
- Opportunity to showcase your published work on your Portfolio
- Opportunity to network with creative minds from diverse backgrounds
- Opportunity to gain extensive knowledge on the humanitarian issues happening across the world
- Receive ‘Experience Certificate’ after the successful completion of the work period
- Receive reference or recommendations letter if needed after 6 months of working period
Working mode: Remote (Online)
Duration: 6 Months (November 2021 to April 2022)
Working hours: 8-10 hours per week
Note: It is a voluntary role
Anyone from anywhere around the world can apply upon meeting the requirements. Interested individuals should submit their work samples/portfolio and a CV to email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Deadline: 15 October 2021
We look forward to reviewing your applications!