We’re looking for Interns to join our Research team as ‘Research Interns’.
84 million people are displaced around the world because of persecution, war, and conflict. While 26.6 million people are refugees among them. Act for Displaced’s strong and inclusive advocacy helps center the humanitarian aid to ensure that assistance reaching out to those who need it most.
Act for Displaced is an international nonprofit organisation working to advocate for the rights of Refugees and Displaced people around the world by raising awareness and spreading the insights, suffering, injustice, legal analysis, policymaking, and stories of Refugees and Displaced people to everyone. Our website is visited by readers from 70+ countries every month.
As a part of our mission, we want our interns to research and write about displacement and migration issues with in-depth research, cover news related to displacement, and co-create knowledge while writing without fear, and help the people who are in greater need of support.
- Passionate to help the most vulnerable people in the world
- Intermediate writing skills with clarity
- A knack for research and keen eyes for details
- Critical thinker and can reflect it on writing
- Ability to interpret and understand different ways of looking at situations
- Intermediate knowledge of refugees, human rights, and displacement
- Maintain the submission deadlines
- Opportunity to review articles by scholars and experts
- Receive guidance on research and improve writing skills
- Opportunity to gain extensive knowledge on the climate displacement issues happening across the world
- Opportunity to publish work and showcase in CV/Resume
- Opportunity to network with humanitarian practitioners and scholars from around the world
- Receive ‘Internship Certificate’ after the successful completion of the work period
Mode of Working: Remote (Online)
Duration: 4 Months
Working Hours: 5-10 hours per week
Note: The role is voluntary
Anyone with strong interest from anywhere around the world can apply upon meeting the requirements but only the shortlisted applicants will be reached out. Interested individuals should submit their CV along with any writing sample/s to email@example.com
Please mention ‘Application for Research Internship’ in the subject of the email. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence and will be awarded ‘Internship Certificate’ after the successful completion of the work period.
Deadline: 15 February 2022
Starting Date: 01 March 2022
Advocating for the rights of displaced individuals around the world